Hardcore is based on a progressiveraining system that builds faster, more powerful, and more agile athletes. Our training methods promote physical and emotional strength, aSpeed & Agility camps focus on improving functional movement, core strength & development, joint stabilization, balance, flexibility, jump skills, running mechanics, acceleration, reaction time, speed, agility, power, and team work.
Only 20% of your time is spent actually playing your sport… while the other 80% is spent training.
You have to love to train.s well as injury prevention, while developing your kids into awesome athletes. Our goal is to educate and build a solid foundation for a better, stronger, faster young athlete.